Assalamualaikum.
The beginning of this week his is already at one month more in Kolej Profesional Mara Bandar Penawar..Firstday,5.30 morning i'm back up go to bathroom.After shower his take clother and his going to the mosque.Then,his perform prayer circumcision before prayer subuh. This his join pray subuh congregated.After that i increases on his room to change me clothes. His nap waiting arrive hit corals.
7.00A.M-I even proceeded to collect goods bathe to swim.Finish bathe I even continue to alter his clothes is official college. Before going I get breakfasts first so that receptive education . My first class was religion .Before this that class was other subject.This week my class use new schedule have just changed.However lecturer should teach our class religion could not attend because have problems which need dealt I forced to go back .I return to room with disappointed feeling. I started changed I mind when stomach beginning to feel hunger .I even further to cafe to buy my favorite food namely char Keow teow.
12.00A.M- At library.I enter there to not simple but to prepare blog subject those new have just been given by bro Bayu this morning. My first working was think of some sentence about subject given that. After a couple of hours then ,i beginning to lose interest at making that blog.So I even go to other that able website attract and enjoy I.
1.45P.M-Move to room computer.The beginning of language learning English.I even continue to open computer at making that blog.However I hesitant at making because lack of knowledge in that language.So I even borrow dictionary of woman one friend to facilitate I make sentence. Unfortunately I just able been doing some sentence only.If one read my sentence is same such as not reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment